Position Summary: The Manager of Development Operations is primarily responsible for the functionality and organization of the Raiser’s Edge database system. The position serves as a liaison for the development, membership, IT and accounting teams.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages data entry, IHO/IMO processing including gift entry and entry of constituents’ vital information into database, updating and maintaining records, honorariums, receipting, pledge reminders, batch filing, EFT, posting to general ledger and list generation
- Coordinates and implements social media messaging to donor database with Director of Development and Director of Marketing and Public Relations.
- Manages reporting/analysis needs associated with gift accounting system, prospect management and moves management system.
- Manages one full-time employee that serves as the data entry administrator.
- Responsible for creating policies and procedures pertaining to use of the operating system and budget associated with mandate.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be exceedingly well organized and resourceful, detail-oriented and able to multi-task.
- Must be flexible.
- Ability to handle challenges under pressure and work with tight deadlines.
- Expert-level written and verbal communication skills
- Must have poise and people skills to maintain a professional demeanor with donors, board members, co-workers and the general public.
- Excellent computer skills and sophisticated knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Raiser’s Edge software.
Reports to: Director of Development
- Bachelor of Arts degree
- Minimum experience of 2 years in working with Raiser's Edge database
To apply for this position, complete the online application or send a resume with salary history to:
Holocaust Museum Houston
Morgan Family Center
5401 Caroline St.
Houston, TX 77004